All persons admitted to the Club shall:-
- observe and conform to the Rules of Golf, as laid down by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, and the etiquette of the game of golf.
- conduct themselves and behave in a manner which does not give offence to any other person on the Course or club premises.
- observe a dress code appropriate to the occasion within the Clubhouse. However, all golfers are required to wear proper golfing attire on the Course. Jeans, tee shirts and trainers are not permitted.
- book starting times with reception and pay the appropriate Green Fee before commencing play. Lateness may result in you not being able to tee off.
- replace all divots and as far as possible and leave the Course in good order.
- not use mobile telephones on the Course or in the Clubhouse. If it is necessary to use a mobile while in the grounds, please respect others at all times.
- observe any local Rules exhibited from time to time at the Clubhouse.
- not take dogs onto the Course or into the Clubhouse without prior agreement
- ensure that children under the age of 12 years old are accompanied by an adult at all times unless by special arrangement with the company.
- not illegally gamble, take drugs, use bad language or drink excessively, any disorderly conduct will not be permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
- take appropriate care while on the Course, the Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any property.
- accept that the Company reserves the right to refuse any person entry to the Course and Club at any time.
- only wear spikes in permitted areas.
- not practice on the Course except in those areas specifically set aside for this purpose.
- observe that any person breaking or damaging the property of the Company shall be responsible and charged accordingly.
- observe that no paper notices or posters written or printed shall be displayed in or about the Clubhouse premises without the permission of the Company.
- not bring trolleys or golf bags into the Clubhouse.
- accept that the Company reserves the right to close the Course to members and public at such times and on such dates as it may decide.